MANASSAS BATTLEFIELD TRAIL RIDE … Sat. Nov. 30
These easy trails are beautifully managed by the Battlefield Equestrian Society and wind their way through woods and fields of this famous Civil War battle park … depending upon the weather, we will ride about 2-3 hours…the Visitor Center has an historical film well worth taking in when you stop for your park pass (be sure to allow ample time please) … if you would like to bring a guest to this annual Club event please send the attached Membership form in before Thanksgiving.
- Ready to Ride 11:00 am
- Bring snack for on the trail and lunch at the trailers after, plus water for horses, clean up tools and coggins
- Parking at the Brownsville Trailer Parking lot on Groveton Rd
- $3 per person park fee — pay at the Henry Hill Visitor Center (Rt 234)
- RSVP to Jacquie 410-923-6157 / email@example.com
- driving directions & trail map: http://www.battlefieldequestriansociety.org/maps
LISBON ALL HORSE CHRISTMAS PARADE … Sat, Dec. 7
Get your pre-registration form from our Chesapeake Calendar (or attached here) and send to our parade coordinator Suzanne Anderson, who will fill you in on this year’s theme – bring your horse, carry the club banner, or walk along with the Club .. 301-829-3881 or
Check the Club Calendar for Caroling On Horseback and January’s 2014 Planning Party
Club membership/renewal form. Your membership will run for a full year from the time you join.